Saturday, May 17, 2008

Itty Bitty


Me and Ashley went out today she came over and we went out to target then rented a move (Moving McAllister it was ok not as funny as expected) then we went out and had some chinese food. After we watched the movie we decided to go out for a hike on one of the near by trails. I grabbed a hike stick off the ground so that I could beat my way through the wild bush of Fort Worth and through the trails we saw a bunch of little bunnys and then when it started to get dark we saw a bunch of fire flys. I was preety amazed by them and so was Ashley but esp. me since I had never seen a fire fly before. I forgot my camera so I didnt actually get any pictures. Tommorow were going to bring a jar and try to catch some and then let them go of course.

Photo Credit Bowhead

No comments: